Hello Everyone ~
Greetings ~
I would be known by my username here ~ The purpose of making this blog is... my love towards food.
Many times .. People find it kind of ... weird or ...u know? Strange .. when i take pics of Food in front of everyone.
Well Food , Tabemono , Nouritture , Eten , comida , Khaana , Pet puja [since i am an Indian] .... Whatever you guys know it by ~ ...is what we eat everyday ...aren't i right?
Hmm... What i thought was ... why don't we make food Interesting By knowing more bout it through pictures , reviews and recipes .... [i recently took interest in cooking XDD soo... not working upon it much]
I shall Be Reviewing some of my favorite dishes i have had at various places with ..or even without pictures .. So my blog will also be a travelogue kind of thing :D
I am looking forward for you to join me on this journey exploring food :D YAYYYY
Thank You Everyone :D

Greetings ~
I would be known by my username here ~ The purpose of making this blog is... my love towards food.
Many times .. People find it kind of ... weird or ...u know? Strange .. when i take pics of Food in front of everyone.
Well Food , Tabemono , Nouritture , Eten , comida , Khaana , Pet puja [since i am an Indian] .... Whatever you guys know it by ~ ...is what we eat everyday ...aren't i right?
Hmm... What i thought was ... why don't we make food Interesting By knowing more bout it through pictures , reviews and recipes .... [i recently took interest in cooking XDD soo... not working upon it much]
I shall Be Reviewing some of my favorite dishes i have had at various places with ..or even without pictures .. So my blog will also be a travelogue kind of thing :D
I am looking forward for you to join me on this journey exploring food :D YAYYYY
Thank You Everyone :D

No comments:
Post a Comment